Saturday, October 1, 2011

About This Blog's Author....

kelvindale92

So as you can see my name stated everywhere around here, everyone around me calls me "Dale","Dell",Del" or whatsoever sounded alike.But my dearest lecturer calls me "Kelvin" which sometime I realized it seems like I had 2 personalities and different  kind of person.>,<" Honestly I'm totally okay with both of the special name given  from my beloved parents.Mentioned about parents,I can barely describe their kindness and so on(okay you're bored now I guess)
Studiopic
7 things about me (LoL…sounded like Miley Cyrus song)
1ST THING ABOUT ME - I am one step closer to my ambition….guess what?
I am becoming a future Teacher (LoL…definitely not a Nerdy one). I am lucky enough to chose by the Government in the early age of me(after 6 month graduated as SPM leaver)Campus
2ND THING ABOUT ME -I’m studying something really my cup of tea.
Having life as a trainee teacher and studying ART ! It’s so much fun than I expected about ART.Here are some of my work of art.(some of it was my practise draft-so it’s not good enough-I know!
KelvMasterpiece
My First Masterpiece in Semester 1 (Looks like primary student’s worked..LOL)
HAlf Art
I get worst marked ever for this(So sad)
Hawaii
My simple art(oops…I helped someone for their course work)
Jessica Alba
My Sem 2 Art: I never expect I am able to do this kind of Drawing(still can’t believe)so…Nothing is Impossible!
P3060021 modified
I imitated the Masterpiece from eerkkk(Forgot already) but I still remembers it’s title: The Illusion Ball…ya remembered it’s artist named M.C Esher …when I posted this to my Facebook….No respond from the others (maybe they think I simply copy and paste this Drawing online….whatever.
inMusic-Editor-Kelvin
Tada! Currently in sem 3 and I’ve learning all about editing and software. So here are my very own Magazine Cover! I always wondered how it’s done….Now I can make it on my own (Soon I will share how I done it steps by steps! )
THIRD THING ABOUT ME -I keen on Travelling!! Holidays…yay always sounds so Fun to me.
Whoa….this activity definitely so much fun and meaningful with my beloved family. (this is me!-I know there are many out there rather go with their BF or GF-so sorry if you one of them)PB210185 modified2
My Own China Town moment…LoL
PB220075 modified
Indian View-okay what!
PB262347 modified
My Family quite busy with their subjective life-So I have not much travelling experience(so sad) plus My trainee teacher schedule also not enabling me either….What? you have plan to travel internationally? I want to join (LoL…sounded so desperately..but I’m serious..haha)
4TH THING ABOUT ME-I get used to be Alone
I used to be alone since I am child(LoL…so pity!) If you’re my close family members you might know it well….By the way,If i have to do something all alone , I’m totally okay with it.(Seriously even though I knew No Man is An Island)
eyes
5th THING ABOUT ME-Never Stop Until I get It (Keen on trying something new and weird)
Maybe my child moment taught me a lot to be an Independent person. I realised I like to do and make something others don’t.So I keep on trying something seems impossible what others think of me.
6th THING ABOUT ME-I “LoL” and typed “…….” a lot
Honestly I like the funny atmosphere but in written form I didn’t Laugh Out Loud actually ….just get used to type is …such a Typo…...So If you want to detect my informal written form…spot this characters….
7th THING ABOUT ME-I Blog when I am free….as you know, Life might be so hectic…so do I…I will update my Blog while I’m free or indeed of sharing my small hearted feeling….because I tend this Blog as My Dear Diary…
There are so many things I wanted to shared about me,myself and I  but you’re getting bored already(just joking….^^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment...

Feel free to comment...^^

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...