Thursday, October 6, 2011

The First Day of Sculpturing in IPDA

This Semester’s project was really tough than the previous 2 semester . As my previous post about the magnificent mural made by 3 in a group(major in art class) but this sculpture thing done in 5 to 6 in a group. Even though it was a group task but….(Long Story…LoL). So the most interesting about this course work surely about the experiences. The EXPERIENCES about mixing the cements , sands and waters.Plus with the palette  knife (the small size one) to make the various shape and texture on the mixture( the cement and so on) surface.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

So this picture beside is the first of the sculpturing thing. We had been given a briefing how to deal with the materials and steps about this project. I swore that I don’t even know how and what to do that day. I came late(not really late…LoL…there are others) and our lecturer asked the group presenter to pick a number and my group get the lucky number 8  but it just for the spot where we should do our sculpture. The first day seems so tired with all the lifting and walking around(with things to do ooh). No classes for that day and same goes to the 2nd days. Everything seems so fun because of the new experiences handling the stuff that I never hold before. So I remembered that I shot a few picture of the other group members but sadly I forgot to take my own group picture(so sorry to myself and my lovely group member). So next time, I will take as many as the battery of my camera and memory available.

 

P6230159P6230160

P6230161P6230162

  This project made us tan(LoL) because of the sun ray, so the result is blacken my skin(LoL….I’m sure others get it too). When I saw this pictures in my folder, I’m quite unable to believe this wide greenish area finally crowded by the Marvellous(always mentions by our beloved lecturer(Pn. Jah)….^^

P6230164P6230165

For the picture down here…I’ve just realised that En Putra besides Shazwan just in time.

P6230166

So sorry(hmm…I know I repeated it many times) for the other group for not taking your picture. Whoa it’s not because I don’t but it was caused Pn Jah call us… “Mari semua, saya nak tunjukkan langkah nak buat”. So 6 lucky groups in memory(didn’t my group’s picture) . Besides I’m quite disappointed for not taking the whole process of this project and the middle ways to the finish and last touch. For IPDA’s whom have it…hehhee(naughty laugh) copy it for me.

My next post I’ll enclose all the well done sculpture’s pictures. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment...

Feel free to comment...^^

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...