Monday, October 10, 2011

Facebook Unfriend Finder (OmG!) I knew who are not on my FB Friends List….They blocking me? Deactivated their FB?

Yesterday I found myself trying to relax and mingled around even though my MUET SPEAKING(the real one) is coming in 2 days from today (12 Oct). So? the moment I was  reading the others' Blog which I found interesting , tadaaa….I found this topic “You see your friend list going down? Find out who ditched you from their account.” so without thinking twice I had clicked the link which brought me to the application that I didn’t realised exists for FB user. Eventually of my surveyed according to this website, we just need to install this application  and it works automatically BUT (there is a but…) This script can not tell you which profile(s) had you on their friendlist before it was installed. Unfriend Finder is not retroactive. So the people who had Blocked or deactivated their profile before you have install this application.
image
So this is the looks of my FB after I’d installed it and it’s quite awkward after it shows the friends who still not approving your friend requests, the persons who deactivated their profile, But still haven’t seen the one who Blocking me (naah…..I’m be able to know who are they….but I still feel it’s awkward since not everyone have this on. So here I am to share it.
image
Okay still blur with  the point which I’m trying to tell you ? Read through below BUT if you cleared with it, skip to the picture below to the Link for the website.
Okay…I knew it, my blog recently seems boring….hehhe…I have to cope and ready for my MUET SPEAKING….yeah….when it’s come to writing paper…I might put my best thought here…..okay see you then in my next post, I might share my experiences how  I get through this scary moment(LoL…my heart skip a bit while I’m typing this) ^^
_______________________________________________________________________
*I am not responsible for All the credits and any inconvenient toward this post and after you installed this[ ON YOUR ON RISK].
Click the Picture Below[to link you to the website]
imageUnfriend Finder is a real time script that allows you to know which one of your friends removed you on facebook.
A locale database keeps record of your friendlist, and is compared at each refresh.
Unfriends are people who were previously your friend but have either deactivated their account or have removed you from their friendlist.
Unfriend Finder will tell you which friends have removed you, who has deactivated their accounts, people you have requested friendship with and who has declined your friend request.
Unfriend Finder makes identifying unfriends easy by displaying a red counter in the menubar with the amount of unfriends you have. It also uses Facebook notification to alert you on these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment...

Feel free to comment...^^

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...