Saturday, October 8, 2011

UNIQUE Gigantic sculpture in IPDA (IPG Kampus Darulaman)-PPISMP PSV1/PSV2/PK3/PK4-3rd sem

These UNIQUE Gigantic sculpture only may found in North of Malaysia(Lol…I’m trying to be geographically) and I’m quite sure that other campus didn’t have the same kind . The duration of doing this gigantic sculpture took about 3 months(LoL…of course not doing it 24 hours a days) and spent so much either form the budgets of our own campus and self money in each group.The steps and ways of doing this I had posted it in my previous post and definitely not an easy as playing clay since these are 3D’s cylinder man-made(No Mould okay….whoa wait…other group made the mould from boxes)…..by the way I have to say I’m so proud(Not my self only okay….other group and our dearest lecturer) for the magnificent and meaningful plus outstanding knowledge and experiences(of course…we can’t buy our experiences in 7 Eleven or else …what). I’m sure that each of this sculpture has it own story in each group, same goes to my group.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Okay the pictures above are my group’s sculpture and I had put my big effort for this(same goes to my group members). It might looks simple than the others but I can tell you how hard the was(I’m serious…LoL). All of the objects on it are hardly done with many steps and took days to finish each of it. My very own touched(I mean nearly all of it) was the Snail(Huge and gigantic snail). I still can’t  believe it may attached strongly even though I forgot to put on the iron string inside between the huge tree trunk and the snail (oopss…I hope it may staying strong). RAFFLESIA…yeah my previous project had it too(the mural painting) and it looks so real plus it was took so long to done it.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
In wrap, I was so glad and happy to have this chances and experiences to work with cement(A.K.A doing something like build a house stuff). But my small heart have a little unsatisfied and disappointment with a thing (omaigad..!). It was about the Group Work attitudes. Can you imagine you doing this sculpture in the heat of Sunny Day and Rainy day all alone(almost all the time).When you ask about the reasons of unable to come, you get this “I’m overslept”, “ I have to go somewhere”, “ I have a lot of things to do”, “I’m tired”, “the day so hot” and something like “I don’t know whether to come or not” plus “ I didn’t see the messages you sent for it”. Sometime I rather choose to work individually instead of Group Work since eventually made it harder with the Group’s members attitude). Okay I don’t want to keep this feeling(unhappy and unsatisfied) for the rest of my life(LoL…sounds lil weird) so I put this on here….I do care about others feeling and I know I’m making mistakes and faults to other without realising it  too. BUT for the GROUP WORK mean to be work in group not “opportunities to relying on someone!” I’m really SORRY if this made anyone angry or any of unwise feelings but this the real world where NOthing IS PERfect(I know it too..okay) but trying to do something in our best is seems PERFECT to me(for real …okay).So, if you’re one of the PASSIVE member in your group, next time please think twice before you let it happen until the project or whatever done(without your effort). Even though we didn’t even know how to do it well, at least we contribute and trying to lend our helping hand.Once again I’m apologize for any hard or bad feeling upon my this…Let’s have a great Group Works for next time…peace no war^^
Well Done and Congratulation For Us whom succeed to Finished this Gigantic Sculpture….2 Thumbs uP…^^

1 comment:

Feel free to comment...

Feel free to comment...^^

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...